WJF/UK filming opportunity

  • Peachi - Pete
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hi All,

      Jason is looking to hire someone to help film the WJF/UK open at BJC2007.
      I am having trouble finding someone who:

      a) has filming experience
      b) is a juggler and wouldn't mind getting paid for watching all the WJF

      Just wondered if the community out there might help me find someone.

      It could also be a non-juggler who can do the filming who wont be too
      expensive.

      Dave, think you could work a camera by then ;)

      All the best,
      Peachi
      BJC2007 Organiser
      www.bjc2007.co.uk