Re: [uk_jugglers] Dave &Sue

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2007
      Dear Dave.

      If you are going to camp with all of those breaks I am going to take my hat of to you... then toss in the air, miss it with my head, brush the mud off, try again...

      Seriously. Plan the trip well, camping can be a real pain if you are injured. You can buy your own portaloo for about £75 at a camping supplier, and use a large family chalet tent or something to house it in. The last thing you need is an awkward tight space.

      Or book a hotel room nearby.