Re: [uk_jugglers] Have you seen this man? SERIOUSLY!!!

  • Dave Law
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
      Cross posted from RJ

      UPDATE:

      I just found out that Tim has been found in the Shetlands and taken to
      hospital. I don't know his condition, I'm afraid, but he has been found
      and I want to thank everyone for their ongoing support.

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
        great news dave. got to get him sorted out for the convention because the renegade would just not be the same without him!! Seriously though hope he gets sorted soon, kind regards, Dave Jellybean.

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 5, 2007
          > I just found out that Tim has been found in the Shetlands and taken to
          > hospital.

          Great News about Tim, but I've got some bad news about Dave (Law), I'm
          afraid.
          He and Suzanne were involved in a car accident on Friday night.
          Sue got away with some nasty bruising, but Dave suffered two broken arms, a
          broken leg and a broken nose :o(

          He's currently in Hospital (surprise, surprise), but Sue has been allowed
          home.
          I'll keep the group updated as more info becomes available.

          cheers,

          Brian
        • FAK
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 5, 2007
            --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Pemberton, Brian"
            <daily.grind@...> wrote:

            > > I just found out that Tim has been found in the Shetlands and
            taken to
            > > hospital.
            >
            > Great News about Tim, but I've got some bad news about Dave (Law),
            I'm
            > afraid.
            > He and Suzanne were involved in a car accident on Friday night.
            > Sue got away with some nasty bruising, but Dave suffered two
            broken arms, a
            > broken leg and a broken nose :o(
            >
            > He's currently in Hospital (surprise, surprise), but Sue has been
            allowed
            > home.
            > I'll keep the group updated as more info becomes available.
            >
            > cheers,
            >
            > Brian

            Ouch, don't forget to send him our best wishes and hopes for a
            speedy recovery.

            fak
          • Fiona
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 6, 2007
              Hi Brian,
              had to reply to you as I stay in the Shetland Isles.
              We only have one hospital in Shetland.
              If you like I could pop in to see him as I also work at the hospital!
              Please let me know what ward he is in and if you have any messages you would like to send his way!
              You have my assurances that he will be well looked after there.
              Hope that is helpfull to you,
              best wishes,
              Fiona.