Re: [uk_jugglers] Re:(no subject) [silicon balls]

  • jesters2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2007
      Don't forget Jesters, Ambleside - 1 hour away in the beautiful Lake District, who also do mail order - www.ukjuggling.com!
      A personal place to shop....
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: tlmbvoid
      To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 12:44 PM
      Subject: [uk_jugglers] Re:(no subject) [silicon balls]

      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, jugg ling <jugg_ling@...> wrote:

      > i m loking to to bay juggling silcon ball from manchster sameone can hellp me ?

      Hello Ling,

      > "I'm looking to buy some silicon juggling balls from Manchester. Can anyone help me?"*

      Do you want to buy new, or second-hand?
      If new, do you want to buy from a shop, or is mail order ok?
      If you want an actual shop, http://www.jugglingdb.com/vendors/index.php?country=222
      seems to show Anti-Gravity in Leeds might be the closest, although Butterfingers and
      Beard are also vaguely nearby.
      If second hand, you might like to try also posting on rec.juggling ( http://
      www.jugglingdb.com/news/ ).

      A third option would be to try to buy directly from a vendor at a convention. Chocfest is
      coming up soon, usually has a vendor or two, and isn't too much of a trek from
      Manchester.
      www.chocfest.net

      If you do end up getting some silicons, you could review them in the IJDb's new
      comparison shopping site:
      http://www.jugglingdb.com/shop/index.php
      It's a great new feature, one of the myriad that Colin has provided for free to the juggling
      community[1], and I'd encourage everyone to help it build by adding their own reviews to
      props that they have had direct experience of, good or bad.

      Cheers,
      The Void
      Suprisingly straighforward.

      *For Ling's benefit, in case English isn't their first language. If it is, has anyone seen my
      handbasket?
      [1] Someone[2] buy that man a banana milkshake!
      [2] No, wait, everyone!