[Fwd: juggling theatre show in London this Christmas]

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Just had this through. I'm pretty sure Mat has worked with Steve
      Rawlings in the past.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Charlie Hull wrote:
        > Just had this through. I'm pretty sure Mat has worked with Steve
        > Rawlings in the past.
        >
        > Charlie

        Sorry, I'll try that again, bloody HTML email.

        Hi,

        I found your email address as an administrator for a juggling club, so I
        hope you don't mind me getting in touch - I'm involved in a project
        that you might have an interest in.

        For twenty years I've been a professional street performer at London's
        Covent Garden and at festivals Worldwide, recently however, I've decided
        to go legitimate! So I have written, directed and will perform in a
        comedy circus burlesque show at the Croydon Clocktower Theatre this
        Christmas. A cast of some of the UK's finest circus and street
        performers will bring thrills, skills, spectacle and sillyness to the
        stage in a show designed to take the unique energy of street performing
        into the theatre.

        This is the first time in recent memory that a proper variety show has
        been in a theatre in London at Christmas, so obviously I want it to be
        as bigger success as possible.

        Anything you can do to help spread the word would be greatly appreciated!

        We're at the Cryodon Clocktower Theatre from December 13th to December
        23rd. The box office number is 0208 253 1030.

        For more information please visit our My Space page at:

        www.MySpace.com/TheImpossiblesShow

        or for more information about me, see my own website at:

        www.MatRicardo.com

        Thanks in advance for your help.

        Mat Ricardo, Gentleman Juggler
        Impossible feats with impeccable style
        www.MatRicardo.com

        And don't forget, the first full-length theatre show by Mat Ricardo...
        "The Impossibles" www.MySpace.com/TheImpossiblesShow

        December 13th - 23rd 2006, Croydon Clocktower Theatre.
        Box Office : 020 8253 1030
        A circus comedy show for the whole family
        See something impossible this holiday season..
        See "The Impossibles"