Re: Bristol 2006 - images

  • Louise Waters
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 30, 2006
      My brisol pics are finally online at www.flickr.com/photos/daisylou

      was great to see everyone again

      daisy
    • lynne
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 4 10:21 AM

        http://www.chaos.org.uk/~markt/fine-pix/2006-09/2006-09-bristol-jc/index.html

        http://www.chaos.org.uk/~markt/lumix/2006-09/2006-09-bristol-jc/index.html

        > __Mark
        >
        > PS. Have some video of silent cow, but haven't figured how to turn
        this into
        > mpeg4 suitably compressed yet - and video of the spoon game...

        Yep, they're different alright. Looks like you got some use out of
        the new camera then Mark. Especially like the first 'mad Dr H' one.

        Please don't expect any blackmail payments from me.

        Hi all, this is my first posting here. I'll shut up now.

        Lynne

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 11, 2007
          If there is anybody out there who can juggle and perform half decently, I have a free trip to Germany and Latvia from 14/1 to 27/1.

          Unfortunately Jamie the Jester has just had to drop out at the last moment.

          All offers considered.

        • Annette Gliwa
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 12, 2007
            HI Jonathan,
            Any money in it?
            best whishes
            I am not booked during that time yet but would not go just for fun
            (have just been back in Germany over Christmas)
            good you year to you .
            Annette
            ps.; new pictuers on website and more to come:
            www,gliwa.com/annette