Yahoo calendar

  • robfirey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
      Hi mainly for Mini

      Just got to sort out a Yahoo calendar, great but a bit of a pain as the Durham and Farnham workshops are on the calendar. As I am unlikely to attend either of these, or if I did I would look it up on the DB, how do I get them off the calendar?
      It's good to have the conventions on it, but the workshops surely you either know or would find out.

      Cheers Rob

      Rem: 18th BRISTOL J.C. 16th - 24th see you all soon.