Re: [uk_jugglers] Durham's SPECIAL appeal!

  • SteveGrain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 2:12 PM
      andy@... writes:

      Hi Andy
      I have some video of 1990 Durham Convention & BJC 1999 Durham, it's on Sony
      Digital 8 & good quality. Possibly, I have some from other years but haven't
      got time to look at present.
      Regards
      Steve Grainger

      Hello all
      This year is our tenth birthday! To help celebrate Mini Mansell has come up
      with a cunning plan. His idea is to put together a DVD of video footage from
      all the previous Durham Festival shows. His problem is he needs your help as
      he DOESN'T HAVE video footage of all the previous Durham Festival shows! If
      you have some or any and are willing to share it can you please contact him
      at
      mini@... for more information about this project.

      Alternatively contact me at andy@... or use the phone
      number for me listed on our website www.durhamcityjugglers.org.uk

      As far as we know this type of project has never been done before? It would
      be very cool if we can do this.

      Don't forget from 10am 14th October though the night till 3pm 15th October,
      Durham will be in juggling festival mode! We are celebrating our 10th
      juggling festival and we would be very pleased to see you all there!

      Andy