Re: [uk_jugglers] bristol

  • Pieter Jenniskens
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      See:

      http://jay-linn.co.uk/brizzle/2006/index.html

      Pieter

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
        Talking of Bristol.. Just a bit of ettiquette with the old glowing frisbees.

        If you are off to rescue a stray glow in the dark frisbee and an irate jester says "Dat mnffing hurd my dose dat did" try to show a bit of sympathy rather than just shrug embarrassed and scarper with it. Cos running away with a glow in the dark frisbee means I could easily chase you and see how it glows where the sun don't shine...

        Not that I intend to be struck by one again... ouch that did bloody hurt for a blunt peice of plastic...

        Heheh.