Poll results for uk_jugglers

  • uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 3, 2006
      The following uk_jugglers poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Is it acceptable to discriminate on any grounds if you suspect
      that your client may have a racist motive?

      Is it acceptable to refuse to change the wording on a clause
      if a contractor expresses concerns about possible racism?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, 1 votes, 16.67%
      - No, 5 votes, 83.33%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_jugglers

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 3, 2006
        The following uk_jugglers poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: An interesting debate, but I don't want this filling up my inbox. This is a democracy, vote then take it off line please.

        Is it racist to select an entertainer based on their appearance, more specifically their hair style?

        I've clicked the do not display voter identity button so it should be anonymous.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes, 2 votes, 11.11%
        - No, 16 votes, 88.89%

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 4, 2006
          I think this poll missed the point of the original debate. It was too simplistic.

          However, I suspect that the people who answered are all white and very few people bothered to answer either poll.