bjc creating sudoku puzzles workshop links

  • Aidan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2006
      anyone interested in creating their own puzzles, there was an
      excellent Japanese tutorial at this link:
      http://www.pro.or.jp/~fuji/sudoku/makesudoku/sudoku01.html.en
      It's now been removed as you can see :( This may be because in Japan
      sudoku is copyright of Nikoli, or it may be because the translator of
      the site died recently.) Before the link died I copied all the pages
      (1.45 Mb) if people want maybe I could upload them to the files??

      Anyways you can still get my free sudoku software at this link:
      http://uk.geocities.com/aidan_001/heart.html
      Includes a puzzle generator, puzzle editor program and a program that
      steps through the solution to puzzles :)

      Aidan.
    • Dave Cheetham
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2006
        Are you aware of Schani's sudoku-style siteswap puzzles? You can
        learn about them here:
        http://schani.wordpress.com/2006/04/09/a-siteswap-puzzle/
        Just thought that if you're into creating sudokus and you like
        juggling, you might like these.
        Dave

        --

        All the world's a stage,
        And all the men and women merely players.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
          I saw the link to Schani's sudoku style siteswap puzzles on
          rec.juggling. He may have been inspired by my siteswap sudoku puzzle :)
          http://uk.geocities.com/aidan_001/sudo.html
          Aidan.