No Fit Sate Circus Show "Immortal III"

  • Pete Gamble
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      Just got back from the Preview of No Fit's stunning show, if you get a chance go and see it, fantastic to see so many people we used to juggle with now in a full on professional show, Great promenade show with great music, lights action... the full ten yards

      Oh ! and whip cracking !!! Hurrah!! :-)
      www.nofitstate.com

      Pete Gamble
      Pick "N" Mix Circus