Re: space in car going to bjc

  • tlmbvoid
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, adrian witcomb <adrianwitcomb@...>
      wrote:

      > Anybody need a lift?
      >
      > Two spaces available in my car going down to Cornwall. I'll be leaving
      > Nottingham on Wednesday 19th after 5.00.
      >
      > Chocolate provided, bring conversation. About six hours of
      > conversation.

      Hi Adrian

      Is there any chance you might be prepared to detour via Heathrow? Matt
      Hall's flying in at 8pm, and is hoping to arrive on the Wednesday
      evening, rather than having to stay the night en route. Multimap
      reckons Nottingham>Heathrow>Bodmin would be 6h 10 minutes. BJC would
      pay your petrol costs, and we all know Matt's loaded with conversation.

      If you don't ask, you don't get, right?

      Void