Re: ride from London to BJC?

  • Aidan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Lutkus" <lutkus@...> wrote:

      > I'm going to be in London briefly before the BJC, and was wondering
      if
      > there were any carpools going in that direction.
      >
      > I'll also take any generic advice about what the least expensive way
      > to travel is if a carpool can't be easily found. (As an American,
      > public transportation is a new concept to me.) And if there are any
      > juggling clubs around London I should visit before the BJC, things to
      > do, etc., I'm always interested.
      >
      > thanks,
      > Jeff

      While you're in London you should visit Jackson's Lane in Highgate.
      It's on Thursdays 8.30 pm and Sundays 7.30pm. There'll be several
      juggler from there going to BJC, so you never know you might even get
      a lift from one of them!

      Failing that you will be able to get a train to Bodmin, dunno prices
      prolly less than £40 or maybe a coach to somewhere near for a lot less.

      Aidan.