Re: bjc2007 volunteer

  • martinkingsheard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2006
      Nice one Tim thanks for the offer of support it would be greatly
      appreciated - if it's ok with you i''l get your name added to the
      email group for 2007. If anyone else is fairly local (or not) and
      would like to get involved in BJC2007/ WJFUK then let us know - drop
      me an email at martinDOTking-sheardATntlworld.com

      Martin

      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, tim woolliscroft
      <timfooleryuk@y...> wrote:

      > sorry getting confused with years what i meant was
      >
      > can i volunteer myself onto the team / commitee for bjc 2007 ,
      sheffield isn't too far from nottingham and i might be able to help
      link some of the crew from here into it ,

      > Tim - all my contact info can be found at www.timfoolery.co.uk
      >
      > emu_andy_parry <emu_andy_parry@y...> wrote:
      > The new website with lots more information has been uploaded
      > Please check it out.
      >
      > More and more information will be added as we get it
      >
      > Any feedback on the site itself such as broken links, typos
      > and the likes please email me off list
      > andy AT derbyjuggling DOT co DOT uk
      >
      > keep checking both on here and www.bjc2006.co.uk for updates
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > and see ya'll in Cornwall
      >
      > andy
      >
      > also i seem to have problems posting this to rec.juggling if
      someone
      > who can remember their IJDb member password cross post for me, that
      > would be nice.

      > Juggling Hobby Juggler Hobby and craft supply
      Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

      Service.