northern moot of national guild jesters

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      Next week is the Northern Moot. Wed 2 November.

      There is a limited amount of free accommodation at Muncaster Castle nr
      Whitehaven.

      You will be fed and watered at the feast of fools. All you need do is turn
      up in motley and play the fool

      Anybody who wants to come please let me know.

      j.jester@...

      Jonathan the Jester
      www.jonathanthejester.co.uk

      01722 710647