Re: New poll for uk_jugglers

  • Dave Barnes
    Message 1 of 61 , Sep 6, 2000
      --- In uk_jugglers@egroups.com, Mark Tillotson <markt@c...> wrote:
      > Um, no. I shall be a host, and it would be neglectful of one's
      > duty not to be suitably attired for such a prestigious, not
      > to say auspicious occasion.

      That's a very impressive bit of social mountaineering, Mark!
      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 19, 2006
        okay mini.

        Could you re-word the question then please.

        Is it acceptable to discriminate against people even though you beleive your client is racist and refuse to change the wording of a clause when a contractor expresses concerns?

        I think that is a fairer assessment of this debate.