RE: [uk_jugglers] New poll for uk_jugglers

    Message 1 of 61 , Sep 6 7:06 AM

      No!! We could sell it to them for £47M!!!

      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 19, 2006
        okay mini.

        Could you re-word the question then please.

        Is it acceptable to discriminate against people even though you beleive your client is racist and refuse to change the wording of a clause when a contractor expresses concerns?

        I think that is a fairer assessment of this debate.