advanced club juggling workshops etc.

  • Peachi - Pete
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
      Hi All,

      Anyone got any ideas of someone who I could ask to come and do some advanced club juggling workshops for travel money on 13th Nov Fun-Dango?
      I have a few intermediate w/shops sorted and club passing coming out my ears but would be good to have some head f**k solo club juggling (possibly big numbers) w/shops.
      Problem is that Luke Wilson is running a w/shop that weekend in London so most advanced peeps I know are down there (bad luck clash!!.. thanks Owen ;)
      Any ideas?... particularly from the Bristol or Bath area?

      Also anyone got Ben Beavers phone number they could e-mail me off-group. Or pass him my number: 07811450795. I e-mailed him on his hotmail but got no reply.

      Also anyone know if Mike Armstrong is on holiday. Cant seem to get hold of him either.

      Ta very muchly in advance, cheese, Peachi

    • Jay Linn
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
        Peachi - Pete wrote:

        >Hi All,
        >
        >Anyone got any ideas of someone who I could ask to come and do some advanced club juggling workshops for travel money on 13th Nov Fun-Dango?

        Just some ideas Peachi :-

        Mandy Dorn in Bristol, but maybe she'll be in London.

        You could ask Luke Burrage - he might be able to get a cheapo
        flight from Berlin to East Mids or Brum.

        Rob Firey in Bristol.

        Jon Udry or Tiffty - young, outrageously talented, but inexperienced.

        I would love to see Philipp Vermehren teaching sometime - he's
        based in Leicester, and was calmly running 534 mess with clubs at the
        last Fundango. I have no idea if he would be interested in teaching, but
        I'll mention it to him.

        --

        Jay Linn

        Jay@...
        http://jay-linn.co.uk
      • Peachi - Pete
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
          > Just some ideas Peachi :-
          >
          > Mandy Dorn in Bristol, but maybe she'll be in London.

          I have a Mandy and Tarim coming to do club passing, if its the same Mandy
          maybe I can ask her to do a solo w/shop. Is it you Mandy? Can you do it?
          (Jugglers surnames sound funny ;)

          > You could ask Luke Burrage - he might be able to get a cheapo
          > flight from Berlin to East Mids or Brum.

          Trying to get him for the ball one on 11 Dec - his (painful) 2 ball juggling
          w/shops are a larf.

          > Rob Firey in Bristol.

          Splitter!! Promised me the world and then sold his soul to Owen!

          > Jon Udry or Tiffty - young, outrageously talented, but
          > inexperienced.

          Sounds interesting, but don't he live in Cornwall - expensive travel. He's
          coming to our one dayer by contract writ anyway ;)

          > I would love to see Philipp Vermehren teaching sometime - he's
          > based in Leicester, and was calmly running 534 mess with clubs at the
          > last Fundango. I have no idea if he would be interested in teaching, but
          > I'll mention it to him.

          Sounds good, please do.

          Thanks Jay, Cheese Peter King (see funny first name and surname)

          P.S. is Jay your real name or is it just your favourite thing?
        • Jay Linn
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
            Peachi - Pete wrote:

            >Thanks Jay, Cheese Peter King (see funny first name and surname)
            >
            >P.S. is Jay your real name or is it just your favourite thing?

            <thwack!!>

            Ahem.

            My parents called me 'Julian', but what do they know? I showed
            'em. I showed 'em good!

            I still can't quite get over the number of people who insist on
            calling me something that sounds like Jailin' though.

            --
            Jay Linn

            Jay@...
            http://jay-linn.co.uk