Durham City Jugglers 9th Festival

  • AndyN
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      Just a quick reminder, this weekend (15th,16th October) is Durham City
      Jugglers 9th juggling festival. We have a TOP show line up, workshops
      planned through the day, games, discounted pub meals, a 'cheap and chearful'
      bar for the show, friendly faces to make you feel welcome, unicycle 'stuff',
      lots of local ammeneties on the door step, an unusual pass! (a prize for the
      correct guess before Saturday morning) and possibly Ewano making an
      appearance! (Ergh!!!)

      Seriously we will make everyone welcome, including Ewano(?) If he dares to
      show up!

      If you need any more information about this weekend's 'BIG EVENT' please use
      the link below to get my contact details.

      --

      Andy

      Durham City Jugglers can be found at;
      www.durhamcityjugglers.org.uk