Re: [uk_jugglers] Compere needed for this weekend

  • tim woolliscroft
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      try contacting john fealey fealey@... re comparing he's very entertaining street performer for 21 years was in the florists with dave southern and eddie izzard , was chatting to him at edinburgh fest he would be very good

      or rick allen who's operforming any way would be a good compare

      tim

      Steve Roper <glovemonkey_uk@...> wrote:
      Hi

      We have just received word that our compere for the
      Scarborough Unicycle and Juggling Convention, to be
      held this coming weekend (2nd till 4th September), has
      had to pull out.

      Can anybody recommend a compere that may be available
      for the main show on the Saturday night (3rd
      September). The convention has been organised in such
      a way that all takings on the door will be split in a
      fair and equitable manner amongst all the acts in the
      show (we have very few expenses other than the show).
      We can guarantee a minimum payment if necessary.

      The acts that we have lined up are Donald Grant,
      Maynard Flip Flap, Tim Foolery, Zyllan and Daniel Kerr
      (we are awaiting confirmation on a couple more).

      Please, please help - I really am no good with a mike.

      Steve