Gig in Diss Norfolk this Sunday

  • Peter Gamble
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
      Anyone help him out ?

      Please can you let me know whether you could provide a children's workshops
      to our event (The Waveney Valley Music and Beer Festival) from noon until
      7pm on Sunday 7th August. The festival takes place near Diss in Norfolk, UK.

      If you are available, please can you let me have an idea of prices?

      Please call me asap on 07810 188 631.

      Sorry for the short notice but I have been let down by another workshop

      Thanks and regards

      Kerri Worrall
      Festival Organiser
    • tim woolliscroft
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
        anyone have any info re getting to ejc from venice , i will be flying to venice on tuesday the 16th and then planning on getting to the ejc asap after that anyone else heading to the ejc via this route got any info on connections

        cheers, tim

      • Dave Barnes
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
          On 8/3/05, tim woolliscroft <timfooleryuk@...> wrote:

          > anyone have any info re getting to ejc from venice , i will be flying to venice on tuesday
          > the 16th and then planning on getting to the ejc asap after that anyone else heading
          > to the ejc via this route got any info on connections

          The best site I've found for continental train info is bahn.de, the
          german train info site. Actually, it's the best site I've found for
          UK trains too.

          http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en is the english language
          version. It doesn't look like a quick journey though!

          See you there,
          Dave
        • robfirey
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
            Ah Tim you are around

            I've tried phoning you, emailing you, but you don't reply....

            Prehaps thats cos you still haven't sorted out payments from 2nd May, Elvis on stilts at Selfridges ?

            You have all the paperwork and I've asked nicely for you to sort this out on more than one occaission. Please do so, or post us the details so I can follow this up. If not see you in Slovenia where we can sort this out finally. I.E. bring the paperwork Ta

            Thanks Rob

            P.S. Any closer to finding out about payment for the streets alive gig last September

          • mini mansell
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
              Rob.

              public forum. private dispute.