[uk_jugglers] T-Shirts

  • Matt Shacklady
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hey all,

      I want to get some feedback on the subject of Juggling convention
      T-shirts.
      Here are some questions I have, you can answer one, some or all of them.

      Do you buy T-shirts at conventions?
      Why do you buy T-shirts at conventions?
      Do you like simple striking designs, or complex ones?
      How about ones with a humerous design?
      How important is T-shirt colour to you?
      Would you like to see more 'weird' colours being used (as opposed to
      black, white, grey)?
      Would you be interested in buying any other kind of merchandise -
      shorts, jogging pants, fleeces, long sleeved tops, jumpers?
      Would you like to pay more for better quality or less for cheaper price?

      Any other comments anyone can think of on the subject is most welcome.

      --
      Matt
    • mini@juggler.net
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 24, 2000
        For anyone planning on going to karlsruhe for EJC flights from London
        Stanstead to Frankfurt on Ryan Air are £37 return.

        from Frankfurt there is an 80Km train Journey thats going to cost
        around 60Dm (20 quid) thats ingle not return.

        Nicole and I are booking wednesday of this week so if anyone is
        interested in going out on the Thursday before and helping set up the
        site. let us know and we can all go out on the same flight. have a
        party etc.