Not going to EJC? Come PLAY with us :oD

  • Duncan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2005
      (hope this is ok to post, I did email the mod about this a few weeks
      ago as I didn't want to appear to be randomly spamming but haven't
      had a reply yet so here goes anyway!)

      If you're not at EJC this year we might have something for you, a
      festival called PLAY.

      Full of juggling, object manipulation and music at a 40 acre
      showground in the heart of Shropshire.

      We finalised our dates two weeks before EJC released theirs so as you
      can imagine we we're pretty gutted....but, the show must go on and on
      it shall go!

      So if anyone doesn't have anything planned for the weekend of 19th -
      21st August come to see us in Shrewsbury, Shropshire! You can find
      most details at www.playfestival.co.uk although it's constantly being
      updated the nearer we get so keep your eyes peeled.

      FRIDAY (opens midday)

      Live music all day (from Blues to D&B!)
      Renegade Show
      Some workshops
      All night playing

      SATURDAY
      More music
      Pro show
      Workshops all day
      All night playing

      Sundays
      More workshops
      Playing
      Packing up, hugging, going home.

      It's £15 all in, tickets are available now and can be booked either
      online at www.playfestival.co.uk or by calling 07814 018 091.

      I hope we'll see a few of you there! :o)
    • Naomi Sajeri
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2005
        I would advertise it on www.jugglingdb.com, and maybe have flyers out at
        Ellesmere and Crawley.
        Not everyone will be struggling across to Slovenia.

        Honest: I have a perfect hourglass figure: head full of sand and bottom
        getting heavier by the minute.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2005
          That's an excellent idea, come to crawley and drop off some flyers, www.circuswurx.co.uk alternatively if you can't make it there mail me of list and I'll give you an address to send some flyers to and make sure they get put out at Crawley.

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Duncan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25, 2005
            The website has now been updated with lots of workshops and details of
            some of the bands confirmed to play at the weekend.

            We're still looking for more workshops so if anyone has anything to
            offer please get in touch with me.

            Now have contact juggling workshop confirmed which is nice, will be
            either on the beach by the river or a little further down in a tree
            lined copse.
            Have also confirmed Vegan catering and a Healing Tent for all your
            metal and physical aches!

            Check out www.playfestival.co.uk for more info...thanks, hope to see
            you there! :o)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 2005
              More updates n the site now for music, workshops and another
              performance added.

              Hope to see some of you there :o)