Re: EPCC Poster (England)(Corrected)

  • gingerbeardedboy
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 30, 2005
      Poster with spelling mistake corrected so I'm sorry if you printed off
      the one with the mistake on it.
      http://img3.picsplace.to/img3/99/EPCC_Poster.jpg
    • gingerbeardedboy
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 13, 2005
        As you will know from checking http://epcc.atspace.com/ the convention
        is this Saturday but I'm sorry to say that the contact juggling
        workshop is called off as Ryan has an offer for some real work so he
        has to miss the convention. If you could run the workshop then please
        get into contact with me and we'll sort something out. If you are
        entering the renegade show then please send the music you are using so
        I can see if I already own it and whenever you need to bring it
        yourself also if you are entering the renegade it would be nice if you
        could just email me before hand so I can have an idea of numbers.
      • mini mansell
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 13, 2005
          If you are
          > entering the renegade show then please send the music you are using so
          > I can see if I already own it and whenever you need to bring it
          > yourself also if you are entering the renegade it would be nice if you
          > could just email me before hand so I can have an idea of numbers.

          wow what a nice idea!

          a pre planned Renegade show..

          is this a contradiction?
        • gingerbeardedboy
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 13, 2005
            So Mini should it be called an Open Stage then if I want to be 100% right?
          • Dave Barnes
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 13, 2005
              On 7/13/05, gingerbeardedboy <gingerbeardedboy@...> wrote:
              > So Mini should it be called an Open Stage then if I want to be 100% right?

              To me, it seems like the word 'renegade' gets used for all sorts of
              things these days. Commonly, it means 'badly run show', and has
              nothing to do with what I would think of as a true renegade (which
              incidentally is nothing like what American renegades are like, and
              they're the ones who started them in the first place...).

              'Open stage' is closer to what I think you're aiming to get.

              db@...
            • gingerbeardedboy
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 13, 2005
                But in Ellesmere Port a Renegade is an almost planned Open Stage kind
                of thing. I'm sure people wont mind the little bit of a mix up in the
                end.