Re: [uk_jugglers] The Catch...

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
      >>> danthehat@... 31/8/2000 13:11:55 >>>
      >
      >Whatever you do, do not go into any old newsagent in London and ask
      >if they supply 'the catch'.
      >
      >Once upon a time I asked this very question. I was handed a small
      >magazine called 'the catch' which is dedicated to helping gay people find
      >lovers in London.
      >
      >No wonder he eyed me up when I asked for it ;o)

      Thanks for the info.. (I'll remember that! <grin>), there used to be a mag
      called "Catch" which had something to do with handicrafts IIRC, and
      by all accounts another ffrom the environment agency to do with fishing.

      Any more for any more?

      -Paul
      The Little Paul who might have to dig out his boots n harness for the
      weekend...