Re: [uk_jugglers] The Catch...

  • Dan Hat
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31 5:11 AM
      Whatever you do, do not go into any old newsagent in London and ask if they
      supply 'the catch'.

      Once upon a time I asked this very question. I was handed a small magazine
      called 'the catch' which is dedicated to helping gay people find lovers in
      London.

      No wonder he eyed me up when I asked for it ;o)

      Dan The 'Straight' Hat

      >From: "Paul Seward" <Paul.Seward@...>
      >To: <uk_jugglers@egroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [uk_jugglers] The Catch...
      >Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:17:28 +0100

      > >I've got 23 & 24 - no spare of either that you can have though. I seem
      > >be missing volume 22 - I don't know how that happened, since I had a
      > >subscription at the time. There's no issue 18, that's numbered issue 1
      >of
      > >volume 2 instead, though the following issue is issue 19, still volume 2.
      > >No duplicates though, I'm afraid.
      >
      >I shall have to double check the issue numbers... infact, I might just
      >write down all the issues I *have* and get you lot to work out what
      >I'm missing...
      >
      > >Issue 19 is probably a bit of a collectors' item, given the cover picture
      > >:-) I'll bring it to BUC and you can have an ogle.
      >
      >Oooh Ooohh... whats the picture? (Not the fabled "Haggis with his
      >arse out" special... ;-)
      >
      > >Stuart Ashman might still have back issues, but I haven't seen him for
      > >years, not even at conventions. Anyone got contact details for him?
      >
      >Last I saw of him was at Bristol 2 years ago...
      >
      >-Paul
      >The Little Paul who in a 0.5 mile yike ride to the postbox and back last
      >night was asked 6 times where his other wheel was... is this some kind
      >of record?

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Paul Seward
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
        >>> danthehat@... 31/8/2000 13:11:55 >>>
        >
        >Whatever you do, do not go into any old newsagent in London and ask
        >if they supply 'the catch'.
        >
        >Once upon a time I asked this very question. I was handed a small
        >magazine called 'the catch' which is dedicated to helping gay people find
        >lovers in London.
        >
        >No wonder he eyed me up when I asked for it ;o)

        Thanks for the info.. (I'll remember that! <grin>), there used to be a mag
        called "Catch" which had something to do with handicrafts IIRC, and
        by all accounts another ffrom the environment agency to do with fishing.

        Any more for any more?

        -Paul
        The Little Paul who might have to dig out his boots n harness for the
        weekend...