[uk_jugglers] JIS

  • mini
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 28, 1999
      Have you all been following the thread on rec.juggling about the
      inactivity of the JIS

      i think the main bone of contention with the JIS is the out of date
      club listings. Tarim does a good job of the festival updates so thast
      fine, and the rest of the jis is just an archive of articles.

      I plan on extending the British club listings to include other clubs
      worldwide..
      I realise this could total hundreds, but i will list them by country
      (or continant)
      Comments on this idea. and on the rest of the JIS is needed. i dont
      think that much of the Rest of the JIS requires any change..
      it would maybe nice if Barry could link the club pages to mine ! (or
      others) but as he wont even answer emails i guess thats not to be.

      Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

      http://www.minimansell.com

      Listings for British clubs http://go.to/bclubs