NoFit State Circus Tour 2005

  • Ali [NoFit State]
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2005
      "

      an intoxicating, tumultuous production"
      (The Times, 2004)

      Hello there,

      Its that time of year again, exciting times ahead and I'm sure you all want to know about it so you don't miss your chance to see the show that everyone's talking about. Please forward this to your friends.

      Winners of the 2004 Theatre in Wales Best Performance Award, NoFitState Circus open their new production ImMortal2 in Barry later this month. Be one of the first to see this new production, before it sets off of a UK tour.

      Barry Waterfront

      28 April - 7th May

      (7.30pm daily (except 3rd/4th May))

      Matinees 1st, 2nd and 7th at 3pm

      ImMortal2, directed by Firenza Guidi, is mixed media circus for the 21st century, a stunning fusion of film, circus, song, live music and theatre, taking place inside an enormous, futuristic silver tent. This latest promenade event from Wales's award-winning champions of new circus promises to further defy tradition with an exhilarating and intense take on the Big Top experience.

      Prepare to be mesmerised!

      ImMortal2 will be performing across the UK, including the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and an early autumn season on London's South Bank. For more information and a full tour schedule, visit www.nofitstate.com

      Call us on 0870 126 1771 or book online at nofitstate.com to guarantee your tickets now!

      We look forward to seeing you there.

      PS: Come and help us celebrate National Circus Day on Thursday 28th April and all tickets are £5! subject to availability

      "it was difficult to get the crowd to leave this thoroughly enjoyable and

      intriguing experience" The stage

      Ali Williams
      Executive director
      NoFit State Circus