food at Notts One Dayer

  • peachi-groups
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      For those of you thinking of coming this saturday we have a deal with the student union caterer that they will open as long ad we gurantee them £400 of trade.

      So basically if we dont get enough people to eat then we make up the difference.

      So we would appreciate it if people came and stuff their faces using the student catering.

      Obviously we understand if you want to bring food but it would be really helpful if you could spend a bit.

      We dont predict the same potential problem at the bar ;)
      Cheese, Peachi

    • Phil Blackmore
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hello,

        This is Phil Blackmore, some of you may know me. I hope you don’t mind a
        little advertising, but I’m doing a show in London next month and I need
        people to come. It’s a top show and it’s free!
        Here’s the blurb:-

        You are officially invited to a special one night only performance of…

        The Phil Blackmore Show!!!

        Juggling, Magic and daredevil stunts live on stage!

        When: Friday 18th March 2005 @ 8:00pm
        (doors 7:30pm, running time just over an hour).
        Where: Putney Arts Theatre, London
        Why: I’m filming a promotional video of my live show and need an audience.
        How Much: It’s free! Bring as many people as you can. Sorry no kids.
        The Small Print: By attending the show you agree to being filmed for
        promotional purposes.
        Dress: Smart/Smart casual (I’m trying to create an upmarket image for the
        video).
        RSVP: If you would like to attend the show please contact me to say you
        are coming and how many people you’re bringing, and I’ll add your name to
        the guest list.
        Thanks, Phil

        phil@...

        phil.blackmore@...

        Tel: 07771 638 265

        Copies of the Flyer (with a map and full details) can be found at:-
        http://www.farnhamjugglingclub.co.uk/ThePhilBlackmoreShow.pdf
        http://www.farnhamjugglingclub.co.uk/ThePhilBlackmoreShow.doc

      • Phil Blackmore
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2005
          >Hi,

          Just a reminder that my show is this Friday. It's free and tickets are
          still available!
          If you can get to Putney in London this Friday please come along and enjoy
          my show.

          Phil

          >Here’s the blurb:-
          >

          >You are officially invited to a special one night only performance of…
          >
          >The Phil Blackmore Show!!!
          >
          >Juggling, Magic and daredevil stunts live on stage!
          >

          >When: Friday 18th March 2005 @ 8:00pm
          >(doors 7:30pm, running time just over an hour).
          >Where: Putney Arts Theatre, London
          >Why: I’m filming a promotional video of my live show and need an audience.
          >How Much: It’s free! Bring as many people as you can. Sorry no kids.
          >The Small Print: By attending the show you agree to being filmed for
          >promotional purposes.
          >Dress: Smart/Smart casual (I’m trying to create an upmarket image for the
          >video).
          >RSVP: If you would like to attend the show please contact me to say you
          >are coming and how many people you’re bringing, and I’ll add your name to
          >the guest list.
          >Thanks, Phil
          >
          >phil@...
          >
          >phil.blackmore@...
          >
          >Tel: 07771 638 265
          >

          >Copies of the Flyer (with a map and full details) can be found at:-
          >http://www.farnhamjugglingclub.co.uk/ThePhilBlackmoreShow.pdf
          >http://www.farnhamjugglingclub.co.uk/ThePhilBlackmoreShow.doc

        • Roger Davies
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 16, 2005
            We have Simon Wells coming over to BUC this year from Australia. Simon
            Wells? yes, Simon Wells. Ok...you don't know him. Neither did the
            unicycle community until he turned up at UNICON last year in Japan and
            got the second top freestyle award with a staggering routine.

            Simon lives in a small community in Australia and comes from a family of
            jugglers. He wants to expand his visit to the UK be seeing some of
            juggling community in the UK. Unfortunately there are no juggling
            conventions on near BUC, anyone got any suggestions or can offer him any
            accommodation?

            Roger
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 16, 2005
              When is he here?

              Jonathan the Jester
              www.jonathanthejester.co.uk

              01722 710647

              Jonathan can be heard weekly on HoaxFm.

              www.hoaxfm.co.uk
              > We have Simon Wells coming over to BUC this year from Australia. Simon
              > Wells? yes, Simon Wells. Ok...you don't know him. Neither did the
              > unicycle community until he turned up at UNICON last year in Japan and
              > got the second top freestyle award with a staggering routine.
              >
              > Simon lives in a small community in Australia and comes from a family of
              > jugglers. He wants to expand his visit to the UK be seeing some of
              > juggling community in the UK. Unfortunately there are no juggling
              > conventions on near BUC, anyone got any suggestions or can offer him any
              > accommodation?
              >
              > Roger
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >

              > --

              Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
            • Circasia1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 17, 2005
                Hello Phil,

                Its Frank from Brixton.
                Just to let you know Im sorry I cant make the show, but wish you best of
                luck! What sort of juggling are you doing?

                Hope it goes well mate.
                Frank