Rehearsal site -can you help?

  • Ali [NoFit State]
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      Hi All

      This is a long shot but it just might work on the "know somebody that knows somebody theory". We now have our funding in place for the 2005 Tour of ImMortal 2. But we as yet have not found a rehearsal site to pitch the tent and preferably to open with a few shows. We are keen that this site should be within an hours drive of Cardiff. If you know anyone that can help, can think of a suitable piece of unused and would like this critically acclaimed show to kick off in your community land please get back to us.

      Rehearsal Site Requirements

      Site: 50m x 50m for tent, plus another 50m x 50m approx for performers' vehicles, caravans, etc. The site for the tent should be flat and well drained, preferably hard standing, e.g. gravel, tarmac, etc.

      Access: There must be access for articulated HGVs with 40ft trailers.

      Water: Access to a water standpoint within 30m is necessary or additional provision will have to be made.

      Toilets: Ideally there will be toilets on site or an adjacent sewage outlet.

      Showers: Ideally there will be access to showers on site or nearby.

      We hope to have our first shows on the rehearsal site; therefore the site should also be accessible to the general public. For example, good transport links, parking, lighting, etc.

      Ali Williams
      Executive director
      NoFit State Circus
      PO Box 238