RE: [uk_jugglers] Re juggling games

  • tim woolliscroft
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 2, 2005
      Look i'm dyslexic spelling and grammer are not my strongest points
      I take the view that so long as people understand what you mean the rest is just bullshit

      that is not to say there is no point in writing in a creative or entertaining way
      i just don't see the point in quibling over unnecessary or irrelevant detail

      tim

      p.s any more juggling games from anyone ?

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 4, 2005
        Quietly perusing strange emails from my Cambridge hideaway when I'm shocked
        to see my name mentioned....
        Yes, Guy and I may have a head start on many....
        Really, I'm merely simply so pleased to be considered 'stiff' opposition at
        my age.....
        Could we have a 'Best 1970's Porn Star Moustache Impersonation' game?
        Please. Perhaps then I'll start coming to conventions again.
        Eddie K.