Re: [uk_jugglers] New poll for uk_jugglers

    Message 1 of 61 , Jan 31, 2005
      I meant I was wrong.

      Wrong Wrong Wrong.... Wrong.. Wrong..

      Make the most of it. I happily admit that on this rare occassion I was
      wrong.

      Jonathan the Jester
      www.jonathanthejester.co.uk

      01722 710647

      Jonathan can be heard weekly on HoaxFm.

      www.hoaxfm.co.uk
      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 19, 2006
        okay mini.

        Could you re-word the question then please.

        Is it acceptable to discriminate against people even though you beleive your client is racist and refuse to change the wording of a clause when a contractor expresses concerns?

        I think that is a fairer assessment of this debate.