Re: My Brilliant timing

  • tlmbvoid
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2005
      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan the Jester" <j.jester@v...> wrote:
      > However I fell of my unicycle and I have broken my leg just above the ankle.

      Hard luck Jonathan. Still, at least you can now look forward to heckles along the lines of
      "Oi, mate! You forgot your other leg!". That'll be a pleasant change, i expect.
      Either that or apply for the roll of Tarzan.

      The Void
      'Oh, if you ain't a one-legged man, you just gotta dance!'
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2005
        "I've got nothing against your one leg, the problem is, neither have you."

        Thanks Stevoid. The Pete & Dud reference put a big smile on my face.

        Jonathan the Jester
        www.jonathanthejester.co.uk

        01722 710647
        >> However I fell of my unicycle and I have broken my leg just above the
        >> ankle.
        >
        > Hard luck Jonathan. Still, at least you can now look forward to heckles
        > along the lines of
        > "Oi, mate! You forgot your other leg!". That'll be a pleasant change, i
        > expect.
        > Either that or apply for the roll of Tarzan.
        >
        > The Void
        > 'Oh, if you ain't a one-legged man, you just gotta dance!'
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --

      • Adam George
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19, 2005