Re: 7th London Juggling Convention

  • tlmbvoid
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Holland" <charlie@h...> wrote:

      > There's a last minute addition to the Cabaret show - an astounding seven
      > person acrobatic banquine act.

      Woo, they were great.

      I'm glad you went back to the 2-day format, i think it really helped, somehow.

      My pics are here
      http://void.moleseyjugglers.co.uk/tlmb/LondonJC2004/
      and
      http://void.moleseyjugglers.co.uk/tlmb/LondonJC2004/spin.gif

      I didn't take any photos on Sunday, so if anyone has any of the games, or
      anything else, please post
      them!

      Cheers
      The Void
      Anechoic chamber music
    • arron sparks
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
        London was nice,
        I love that .gif job. Top work as usual Mr.Void, Sir.

        Arron