Crash space

  • robfirey
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi Hairy

      I'm after a floor space for saturday night, so that would be great.
      I 'm planning on being at the convention in the day but have work on in Manchester from 7.00 till 10.00 stiltwalking.
      If there's too many people then I'll ask around when I get there.

      Cheers Rob (fiery)

      Graham Currie <grahamcurrie23@...> wrote:
      Usual deal n all. Anyone can crash here Saturday night.
      However be warned - Volume of Jugglers can exceed volume of flat (cosy!)

      Anyone whos coming up friday night and wants to crash, it would be good to know for sure (with approx arrival time) in case we are out having fun and stuff (as seems to be developing).

      Looking forward to seeing y'all here / Leisure Centre / new evening place.

      Hairy grahamcurrie23@...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT