ejc mailout

  • Mini Mansell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
      to stop anyone worrying.

      the mailiut for this years ejc pre reg confirmation letters will be done
      this wednesday.

      i appologise for the delay. i have been busier than ever lately.

      www.minimansell.com
      www.jestersjuggling.co.uk
    • Barbara Roll
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2004
        Hoped you enjoyed Carvin !!!

        Don't forget to send us any secretarial work you need
        doing !!!!! We will see if we can be of any help to
        you !

        Yaz has been on MSN constantly to some dutch boys ( I
        hope they are rich)

        How is your love life ?

        I was hoping to go to slovenia next week but have been
        overtaken by building work at home ......
        So if you feel the need to take you secretary on any
        important EJA busines meetings in Slovenia just let me
        know .....no seriously I was hoping to go, to get to
        know Jules etc a bit and to see if I could help next
        year , but Home comes first !!!!

      • Barbara Roll
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2004
          Ok, so I am hopless. that last email was meant for
          Mini the brick dust here has gone to my head !!!!