BjC accomodation - no bedding!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2004
      Hi all,

      Somebody noticed that the BJC rooms this year don't provide any bedding -
      apparently this information is buried somewhere on the FAQ page on
      www.bjc2004.co.uk: "The accommodation has a single bed, wardrobe, desk,
      chair, and wash basin. A base sheet, pillow and pillow case are included so
      **bring your own duvet and blankets**. A bathroom is shared by every 4 to 5
      rooms."

      I have a feeling a lot of those with rooms won't expect this!

      Charlie (who is camping but knows a lot who won't be)
      ---
    • Andy Vass
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2004
        In actual fact all the bedding IS supplied, the FAQ is wrong, we
        forgot that it was written there. It was not going to be supplied
        initialy but we have managed to negotiate with them. Sorry for any
        confusion.

        And for the caravan hiring people - remember you do need to bring
        your own bedding for the caravans.

        --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Hull" <charlie@j...>