Re: [uk_jugglers] Re: bjc2 bath

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 3, 2004
      At 20:03 03/03/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      ><snippage>
      >
      > I'm pretty sure BJC4 has to be Leeds, because there definitely
      >was a BJC in Leeds.

      Yep, definitely was. I still have the T-shirt :-)
      It was my first full BJC, having done one day at Bath, and missed Exeter
      'cos this was a late take-up - the first choice pulled out IIRC.

      Mark
    • mike_j_armstrong
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 4, 2004
        --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, Mark <juggling@m...> wrote:
        > It was my first full BJC, having done one day at Bath, and missed
        Exeter
        > 'cos this was a late take-up - the first choice pulled out IIRC.

        Maybe cos I'm a bit of a convention geek I know that I'm going to
        want all the info from this thread again - and I'm sure other people
        will too so I've written http://tinyurl.com/2rmc3 and uploaded it to
        the group's space (you'll need a Yahoo! ID to access it).

        Give me a shout if you see any mistakes or think that Eurocycle
        should be included (and have the locations).

        On a side note there's lots of old files floating about on the
        group's space that probably aren't necessary anymore - can you have a
        look and delete anything scrap stuff that you've put there.
        Cheers
        -Mike