Lost ball - Liverpool

  • ewano_de_crichitonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi all,

      I lost a ball at Liverpool at the weekend and was wondering/hoping
      that someone picked it up.

      If you don't know who I am, I was the skinhead near the entrance to
      the hall trying to flash 9 and 11 little white/light gray balls.

      The ball is a handmade loose filled white cotton/canvas 4 pannel
      beanbag. It's quite light and looks a bit like a barnesy bag. I
      thought I'd got them all, but one of them must have slipped away from
      me. Chances are it was near the wall by the entrance somewhere,
      unless it got kicked accross the hall by someone.

      Anyway, if anyone picked it up it would be nice to get it back
      because I can't get anymore of them (without a lot of kicking,
      screaming and begging..)

      Anyway, post back if you picked it up and you'll be the lucky winner
      of a beer at the next convention.

      Ewano..
    • Barnes, Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004

        On the subject of lost property, I have a shirt (of the buttoned variety) that was left in the Everyman on saturday night. Give me a shout if you think it's yours.