Re: The Salon

  • tlmbvoid
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 4 3:58 PM
      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan the Jester" <j.jester@v...> wrote:
      > Leo gave me a basic cut.
      <snip> (d'you see what i did there?....)
      > I now have short hair, after three years of growing it.

      Now i'm bloody glad i didn't do it!
      Damned evil scissor-wielders!

      The Void
      Why, why, why, Delilah?

      > Jonathan
    • fable goodman
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 5 3:36 AM
        Heaven help us, when they manage to get some poi artists /artistes on
        the show.

        Presumably in the usual loving/caring/supportive way of this list,
        some brave hunk of a 'He-man' (typing on the keyboard with his left
        hand, whilst juggling his ego, the monitor, and a skateboard with the
        right hand), will refer to them as amateur pond life, posing as scum
        on the bottom of the pond without adequate insurance for amoebic
        dysentry. Giving jugglers a bad name.

        And you can imagine the comments when Leo has a go at twirling the
        poi in his manly fashion. Confirming the theory that despite his
        claims to be the hetrosexual hairdresser in the salon, he is after
        all just a big girls blouse.

        Bang goes that theory that juggling increases your brain power then.
      • Mini Mansell
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 5 3:52 AM
          not getting into the Poi debate again sorry.

          absolutely everyone here knows my feelings on the damn things.

          having fun baiting Jonathan this week, come back some other time.
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 6 5:40 AM
            Well come on then... Bait me!