Re:[uk_jugglers] Re:we are safe.. leading a too safe life-may cause boredom and listlessnessless. i'm sorry was it a 5 or 10min arguement?

  • rich virgin acct
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2004
      Hi all and hopes to 2k4 being a fantastic memorable year for all of the good
      people.

      like some fake film'd U.S. president unofficially said ... ' can't we all
      get along?' -before he got a flag in his ass

      being a juggler who embraced poi and added it to my teaching circus skills
      courses (Juggling11yrs , Poi 8/9yrs)
      if in realistic terms you realise that poi and juggling both help / aid -
      balance , co-ordination and spatial awareness (especially in the young)
      just because we don't 'drop drop drop' like @ the 2002 European Juggling
      Convention :) hehe
      whats wrong with it

      try it - you might like it

      we don't wear patches and beat non poi'ers up

      its got -fortunately all the sociable advantages of juggling in as much as
      it allows peeps with common interests to gather and laugh
      (nope not at the jugglers - just with the true joy of playing with other toy
      loving peeps)

      Rich Orange
      - the 1 who ran the 1'st poi classes at a British Juggling Convention (now
      Drew(Glass) takes them-i think)
      (got 2 see that Shakespearian theatre too (Marlow?)2001 and all the
      balcony's making a multicoloured snaking balloon :) )

      byee smiles and hopes that Arthritis allows me to play with toys this year -
      as last year (inc 5months bedrest) it didn't
      you're so lucky to have health to play catch and hopes to you realising it
      ...making a difference

      p.s. good to see Matt (i think his name is Matt - i could be wrong) who
      escaped from the Gorilla's
      - using his juggling and poi'd enlarged brain to escape his captors :)
      good on you :)

      my apologies if it sounds like i don't have a sense of humour - i've been on
      pain meds 13months
      and now i think i've learned my lesson -i'd like the pain to stop and the
      playing with toys to re-begin

      just having a bigger brain doesn't prove it - as in most things - size
      doesn't matter (yes i am male -why do you ask?) it's what you do-with what
      you got...
      82% of our brain lays inactive to known stimuli
      76% of all known statistics are made up on the spot

      Rich Orange
      in Sheffield , cropcircles and outer-inner space
      ...xxx...

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "rich virgin acct" <rich.orange@v...> w=
        rote:
        > Hi all and hopes to 2k4 being a fantastic memorable year for all of the g=
        ood
        > people.

        <Ultrasnip>

        Right then....

        .,;,-,(),'-,..'."".,-((),)£*'..,,.

        I'm sure that helps.

        The Void
        (and probably Nigel).

        Who tests the teachers?
      • Stuart Carter
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
          > Hi all and hopes to 2k4 being a fantastic memorable year for all
          > of the good people.

          2400?

          Stu

          Klark Teknik Group Limits of Liability and Disclaimer.
          For full details please logon to www.klarkteknik.com/email_disclaimer

          intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)