RE: [uk_jugglers] Telephones!

  • paul.seward@bristol.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2004
      --On 07 January 2004 17:08 +0000 Charlie Hull <charlie@...> wrote:

      > heh heh heh. Now I'm off to subscribe Rob to some spam and stick up some
      > postcards in telephone boxes...

      I'll race you to the SAG mailing list signup page...

      -Paul
    • paul.seward@bristol.ac.uk
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2004
        --On 07 January 2004 17:18 +0000 paul.seward@... wrote:

        > I'll race you to the SAG mailing list signup page...

        Which would be more amusing had I put SAGA like I meant to, and
        even that wouldn't be all that funny.

        I think it's time I went home and got some sleep.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2004

          I don't know what SAG is, but I keep getting spam email that offers to help
          with that particular problem.

          ---