Re: [uk_jugglers] BJC 2004 Derby

  • paul.seward@bristol.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2003
      --On Tuesday, December 30, 2003 4:25 PM +0000 Dave Law
      <dave@...> wrote:

      > Hi Mini or BJC Orgs
      >
      > Do you have any more info on the rooms ?
      > Are they all single or any double available ?
      > Do they include breakfast ?
      > Are they available Wed evening through to Sun AM or is it from
      > Thursday eve ?

      And is any of said information (along with prices, deadlines,
      address to send cheques to, name to make it payable to etc etc)
      set to filter through to www.bjc2004.co.uk?

      Just so that when my email eats this thread I'll still be able
      to find out the important stuff :-)

      -Paul
      Oh, and I guess it'd be handy for those that religiously don't
      read UK_J and (presumably) rec.juggling too
    • Mini Mansell
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
        the Pre reg form is now on the website.

        www.bjc2004.co.uk