Re: [uk_jugglers] hey guys check this

  • Mini Mansell
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 30, 2003
      when i first started to moderate new users. i allowed them access, but
      moderated their posting. so there are some that are on the list as you
      mention. but can not post.

      then i cnanged my oppinions on it and started to just decline the requests.

      my reasons for the original where. i mistakenly thought that if i declined
      theur request, they would recieve a deline notice from yahoo, thus
      informing them that the list was active (same as never replying to a remove
      spam link)

      i did this for a short time before i realised that in fact, if i accepted
      them as users, but put them on the moderate list. they got the standard
      welcome to the group email. so they where still informed of the list
      being active.

      your right though mark, at some point i should go through and remove those
      dodgy ones. even though none can post.