Re: [uk_jugglers] Hello I'm

  • Dan Cox
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003
      How about Dan-the-Hat-who-Can't-Juggle-Hats or dan the hatless? Or may
      be I will just go with Norman.

      thanks
      Norman-who-is-really-called-the-other-dan-and-can't-juggle-hats
      a bit of a mouth full though

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003
        Just be thankful you're not now universally known as Dave the Bastard, even
        to people you have never met...once a handle sticks, it sticks for ever!

      • dan funnell
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003
          the other dan the hat who isnt,aka dan dan,is ill with glandular fever.just incase anyone was wandering.

          ste3void <ste3void@...> wrote:--- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Hull" <charlie@j...> wrote:

          > Yes, but you're not allowed to take up hat juggling - we already have Dan
          > the Hat, Dan the Other Hat, Dan the Other Hat Who's Not Dan the Other Hat -
          > the naming system has now reached capacity.

          That last one should be "The Other Dan The Other Hat", aka Dan Dan. And where's he
          got to these days anyway?

          The Other Void

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT