Re: [uk_jugglers] Less Jugging.......
- At 19:44 31/08/2003 +0000, arron_sparks wrote:
>Another one of my good :) video spottings.......Geez, dude, this is 47Mb??? and hosted on a *very* slow server. Even on
broadband it's gonna take me 45mins to download this, and I'm not sure I
can be bothered.
Thanks anyway, I'm sure it's very funny.
> Geez, dude, this is 47Mb??? and hosted on a *very* slow server.Even on
> broadband it's gonna take me 45mins to download this, and I'm notsure I can be bothered.
Yep, it's a slow one. Not worth it unless you've got a free
Broadband connection sitting doing nothing.
> Thanks anyway, I'm sure it's very funny.Nope, it's not funny at all (IMHO). Just Japanese kids juggling and
playing diabolos in a gym. They are pretty good, though. For those
wondering whether to bother, diabolo highlights include:
- 2 diabolo 'fan' done behind back and switching sides
- 3 person synchronised 'fan' turnarounds
- 3-up diabolo single pirouette
- weird 2-strings-on-1-pair-of-sticks spinning move with 2
diabolos. Looks quite like a poi or AA yo-yo trick.
- diabolo-loop tricks that look a lot like offstring yo-yo moves.
- a manic bout of stick waving that's impossible to tell what is
(or isn't!) going on.
- Some slack-string diabolo moves (again, borrowed from yo-yo)
- 2 diabolos through a basketball net.
In addition to this, there's a short clip of a kid juggling two
clubs and a video camera - which he drops on the floor. Which I
guess was vaguely funny, now I come to think of it...