Re: [uk_jugglers] Balancing Walking ladders on Penguins

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2003
      > I ALWAYS USE CAPS AS I AM NOW OF POOR SIGHT

      SORRY TO HEAR THAT DAVE, BUT BEING AS WE AREN'T, CAN YOU JUST USE A
      BIGGER FONT ON YOUR COMPUTER (OR A SMALLER SCREEN RESOLUTION), BECAUSE
      CAPS HAVE NO VARIANCE IN HEIGHT, AND ARE THEREFORE HARDER FOR THE REST
      OF US TO READ.... OR GET SOME GLASSES.

      ALL THE BEST

      Obj Juggle : whilst at Crawley, came up with a 4 ball multiplex
      penguin trick. It's now needs a name. I was originally just going to
      call it Dave, but finally decided on Peter the Paralytic Penguin. I'd
      try and describe it, but well, I'm not that much of a masochist to try
      and do this in text (other than it's a 4 ball multiplex penguin
      trick), so next convention feel free to ask me about Peter the
      Paralytic Penguin, by which time, I'll probably have forgotten it.

      --
      Glyn Hanton
      Loaded Dice Design and Media
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2003
        --On 22 August 2003 11:50 +0100 Glyn Hanton <glyn@...> wrote:

        > next convention feel free to ask me about Peter the
        > Paralytic Penguin, by which time, I'll probably have forgotten it.

        Video it, put it on the web and then tell rec.juggling all about it!

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2003
          > Obj Juggle : whilst at Crawley, came up with a 4 ball multiplex
          > penguin trick. It's now needs a name. I was originally just going to
          > call it Dave, but finally decided on Peter the Paralytic Penguin. I'd
          > try and describe it, but well, I'm not that much of a masochist to try
          > and do this in text (other than it's a 4 ball multiplex penguin
          > trick), so next convention feel free to ask me about Peter the
          > Paralytic Penguin, by which time, I'll probably have forgotten it.
          >
          > --
          > Glyn Hanton

          MarkT from Cambridge invented a trapeze move once (that I could never
          master, maybe because he's got longer legs than me). We needed a name, so we
          called it Eric. There's even a 'Reverse Eric'...

          Charlie
          ---
        • dave booth
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 22, 2003