Re: EJC Copenhagen to Svendborg

  • mike_j_armstrong
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 9, 2003
      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Graham" <grimley.reaper@t...>
      wrote:
      > Hi,
      > My brother and I will be getting into Copenhagen at about 10:00ish
      > on the 5th. I wondering if anyone else would be travelling from
      > Copenhagen to Svendborg on the train about the same time

      I'll be in Copenhagen from the 2nd, and was looking for people to
      share trains with (apprently tickets are cheaper if you travel in
      groups of up to five people, though I still haven't been able to
      confirm this). You two, Charlie, Alex and I makes 5 - do you want to
      go for trains together?

      > if anyone was driving through and had two spaces in there
      > car. :-)

      Try the Share-a-Ride scheme at
      http://www.ejc2003.dk/articles/default.asp?s=134 . I signed up this
      morning but I guess there'll be much more demand than supply.

      See you there
      -Mike
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 9, 2003

        We'd be up for that. We could arrange to meet somewhere about 11ish, after
        baggage collection.

        Cheers

        > > if anyone was driving through and had two spaces in there
        > > car. :-)
        >
        > Try the Share-a-Ride scheme at
        > http://www.ejc2003.dk/articles/default.asp?s=134 . I signed up this
        > morning but I guess there'll be much more demand than supply.
        >
        > See you there
        > -Mike

        > ---

        ---
      • Greenway, Simon
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 9, 2003
          If anyone else is arriving "fashionably late" I'm planning to train it on
          Thursday 7th at 3pm from airport...

          Cheers

          Simon

          --
          Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
          Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

          The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
          Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
          permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
          change any contractual relationship.
        • Mandy Dorn
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 9, 2003
            Rachel, Jamie (Fletcher) and myself are all flying on the same flight
            (I think) - 7.15am Stanstead to Copenhagen on Tuesday morning 5th
            August. So there's another 3 for the train ticket...I guess we'll see
            you at the airport/on the plane.

            Charlie - when do you fly back? We're on the late flight on Thursday
            night 14th...then on to Crawley just wandered if we should share a car
            to the airport (we plan to park there).

            Mandy

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 9, 2003

              coolies! lots of jugglers!

              > Charlie - when do you fly back? We're on the late flight on Thursday
              > night 14th...then on to Crawley just wandered if we should share a car
              > to the airport (we plan to park there).

              we're getting the 21.20 from Copenhagen on the 14th, which may be the same
              one (Easyjet, right?). We're using the coach from Cambridge, £10 return and
              it's close to where we live. Parking at Stansted is pricey!

              We'll probably pop back home that night tho and then possibly on to Crawley.

              > Mandy

              ---
            • Ali Close
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 9, 2003
                . . . And I'm getting into Copenhagen around 4ish on the 5th, so if anyone
                is training it at that time of the day . . . .

                Ali

                > > My brother and I will be getting into Copenhagen at about 10:00ish
                > > on the 5th. I wondering if anyone else would be travelling from
                > > Copenhagen to Svendborg on the train about the same time
                >
                > I'll be in Copenhagen from the 2nd, and was looking for people to
                > share trains with (apprently tickets are cheaper if you travel in
                > groups of up to five people, though I still haven't been able to
                > confirm this). You two, Charlie, Alex and I makes 5 - do you want to
                > go for trains together?
                >
                > > if anyone was driving through and had two spaces in there
                > > car. :-)
                >
                > Try the Share-a-Ride scheme at
                > http://www.ejc2003.dk/articles/default.asp?s=134 . I signed up this
                > morning but I guess there'll be much more demand than supply.
                >
                > See you there
                > -Mike

              • Dave Law
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 10, 2003
                  --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Hull" <charlie@j...>
                  > > Rachel, Jamie (Fletcher) and myself are all flying on the same
                  flight
                  > > (I think) - 7.15am Stanstead to Copenhagen on Tuesday morning 5th
                  > > August. So there's another 3 for the train ticket...I guess
                  we'll see
                  > > you at the airport/on the plane.
                  >
                  > coolies! lots of jugglers!
                  >
                  > > Charlie - when do you fly back? We're on the late flight on
                  Thursday
                  > > night 14th...then on to Crawley just wandered if we should share
                  a car
                  > > to the airport (we plan to park there).
                  >
                  > we're getting the 21.20 from Copenhagen on the 14th, which may be
                  the same
                  > one (Easyjet, right?). We're using the coach from Cambridge, £10
                  return and
                  > it's close to where we live. Parking at Stansted is pricey!
                  >
                  > We'll probably pop back home that night tho and then possibly on to
                  Crawley.

                  > > Mandy

                  Anyone who is coming over to Crawley is welcome to arrive earlier
                  and set up tents etc, however there will be no overnight facilities
                  before the Friday, unless your counting the woods of course :-)

                  Dave

                  Crawley Convention www.circuswurx.co.uk
                • Graham
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 17, 2003
                    Trains after baggage collection will be great. I think me and the
                    little brother will be on the 7.15 Easy Jet from Stansted. So I'll
                    see some of you on the plane and some at the train station. Are
                    there any blindingly obvious places to meet at the train station in
                    coppenhagen?

                    Graham

                    > wrote:
                    > > Hi,
                    > > My brother and I will be getting into Copenhagen at about
                    10:00ish
                    > > on the 5th. I wondering if anyone else would be travelling from
                    > > Copenhagen to Svendborg on the train about the same time
                    >
                    > I'll be in Copenhagen from the 2nd, and was looking for people to
                    > share trains with (apprently tickets are cheaper if you travel in
                    > groups of up to five people, though I still haven't been able to
                    > confirm this). You two, Charlie, Alex and I makes 5 - do you want
                    > go for trains together?
                    >
                    > > if anyone was driving through and had two spaces in there
                    > > car. :-)
                    >
                    > Try the Share-a-Ride scheme at
                    > http://www.ejc2003.dk/articles/default.asp?s=134 . I signed up
                    this
                    > morning but I guess there'll be much more demand than supply.
                    >
                    > See you there
                    > -Mike
                  • Natasja Reslow
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 17, 2003
                      > Are
                      > there any blindingly obvious places to meet at the train station in
                      > coppenhagen?

                      do you mean at the train station at the airport or at the main
                      station in copenhagen? if you're meeting at the train station at the
                      airport, the most obvious place to meet would be the place where you
                      buy tickets etc for the trains, which is basically a straight line
                      once you get out of arrivals (i think there are signs too), and then
                      the platform is just downstairs. does that make sense?

                      Tasj
                    • Graham
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 19, 2003
                        Either, but the airport sounds a bit more sensible.

                        Cool beanes

                        Graham