Crawley Convention

  • Dave Law
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 1, 2003
      As things have been a bit quite here lately I thought I'd get a quick plug
      in for the Crawley convention 15th - 17th August

      Only £14 for the whole weekend including camping (Fri & Sat) and
      professional show Saturday evening if you book before the end of July.

      Full details on www.CircusWurx.co.UK

      Any volunteers to run workshops would be much appreciated.

      Cheers

      Dave
    • David Law
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 12, 2011
        Pre reg closes at he end of the month so get your tickets now while you remember.

        Tickets can be purchased online at www.hawth.co.uk or if you want to avoid the "Transaction fee" ring the box office on 01293 553636 and collect them on the day.

        As well as all the usual workshops, shows etc, new for this year is outside trapeze workshops on Sunday, these are expected to be very popular and will probably need to be pre booked with preference going to those who have purchased tickets in advance, so get yours now. Watch this space for more details.

        Dave

        www.circuswurx.co.uk/conv.php